Lined up at 6:30am#DMV#exhausted#rain#9am#2
#autumn #morningwalk #dog #doglover #selfportrait #осень #собака #портрет
New Entry by @ShamarAllen
🎺⚜️🎺⚜️#OfficialVideo #HitTheSeanPayton #9AM #Tuesday #TrueOrleans #Saints #WhoDat #WhoDatNation #Wedat @saints (at 504 FRESH)
STEP LIGHTLY, CHILDREN OF THE MOON
THE COVEN WELCOMES THE 9AM CEREMONIAL, SONG DAEUN, A 21 YEAR OLD MEDIUM WITCH
<!-- more --> idiosyncrasy
+ confident, farsighted, spontaneous
- deceitful, hateful, obsessive
her biggest strength is her ability to communicate with spirits well and thoroughly, as she gets a chance to guide them to a much better realm. she can hear even the faintest of whispers and talk with any spirit, regardless of the language they speak. she can also access certain memories of the spirits who speak with her as some are lost and not even aware that they’re dead. this gives her the ability to help them join the dimension more peacefully.
the first thing is rather complicated and it involves conjuring spirits. some witches are able to conjure certain spirits and make them appear as if on command, but daeun can’t do such thing. ghosts will just appear and speak with her whenever they wish and not the other way around. the other shortcoming is the inability to raise the dead in any sort of way. necromancy is a complicated power, but daeun cannot mess with the dead in that aspect. she has no control over them and she probably never will.
paranoia comes and goes, but daeun can’t help but feel like she’s always being watched, like there’s some always behind her back in the dark. it’s hard living like that and sometimes it’s hard to distinguish those who do not belong in this world. the other thing is not that manifests itself right away, but ghosts can sometimes access her dreams and even alter them, resulting in nightmares or sleepless nights.
- ( you know all those beautiful family portraits of most people - a cold father who looks elegant, a mother with the perfect hair and a happy smile that hides her twisted secrets. and of course, the children. but the song family portrait is different. there’s only one child, a beautiful girl with ribbons in her chestnut hair and sparks in her dark eyes. pictures and paintings can often conceal even the most darkest secrets and so, don’t trust this picture of another dorian gray. ) -
- ( daeun is just like her mother, a clever girl that’s the image of perfection but with the charm of her cunning father. at the age of six she doesn’t understand why her home is so cold. but, she’s too bright and cheerful to let the coldness of their empty house destroy it. her mother’s never around, her father doesn’t care. she has no sisters or brothers, and not even other children want to play with her, and it hurts, it hurts her like hell. but the lack of love does bother her, it devours her heart and soul. still it cannot destroy her spark. ) -
- ( at the age of eleven, things slowly start to change, but her life will never be a fairy tale. that’s when concern decides to plague the mind of her mother who often sees daeun talking with herself. it’s just a phase, it’s just a phase and for a while she truly believes in it. maybe it’s because of her loneliness, perhaps she just doesn’t like human interactions that much or maybe your daughter just prefers solitude - it’s a foolish advice that doctors and psychiatrists offer to daeun’s mother, but deep down she knows that it’s not just something that will pass like a flu. she hopes with all her heart that maybe daeun is just suck, for bearing such a powerful gift is too much for a girl made of porcelain and with a heart of glass. ) -
- ( but daeun cannot escape. at first, she doesn’t realize that the ghosts are not actual people. they speak, they move, they think like all the living beings and she doesn’t see the difference. people often tell stories about spirits, they paint them as vile and horrendous souls doomed to roam the earth for all the eternity without a chance of ever going to a better place. daeun knows it’s a lie. they all have a reason for staying on earth, unfinished business if you so dearly wish to call it and she’s aware of the fact that it’s her duty to help them. no one else can see or hear them, no one else but her. and that makes her feel special, make her feel less lonely. ) -
- ( she becomes older, bolder and more mature but it never gets easier. on the contrary with each new year, she has to face even more challenges. not everybody likes witches, let alone those who claim they can speak with the deceased. plenty of people have created faux images and given a bad reputation to those like her, making it harder for her to actually help people. but she tries. in high school, daeun tries her best to be more open and friendly and it actually helps. she somehow gets to be among the elite students, not just with the help of her grades, but with her popularity as well. it’s a nice chance and even her mother’s proud. but then he father suddenly vanishes and leaves nothing but sorrow in his wake ) -
- ( in spite of all the good and blissful high school memories, now daeun is once again the strange one. but this time she doesn’t even try to fix herself. she’s colder, meaner and doesn’t care about what others have to say. sometimes she doesn’t even listen to the spirits, but their voices are the ones she cannot silence. she wishes to find some solitude and time to mourn, but the dead don’t let her rest. once she saw her powers as a blessing, but now she knows they’re a curse. all the whispers will drive her mad, she knows it, and it’s only a matter of time before it happens. remember, she is the ghost whisper. ) -
𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦, 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦, 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴….. 🍼 #9AM (at Soul Kitchen)
#buenosaires #9AM #morning 😱 (at Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires)
Time to get busy. It seems so late already. #Sunday #morning #9am #blogging #writting #songwriting #poetic #hiding
#RATNIPORA #PULWAMA of
#15July2018 #Sunday #9AM to #4PM