photos tagged with #executives
I realised yesterday that #WorldBookDay the start of my #PhotoReading Workshop and my 16 year anniversary of becoming a PhotoReading Instructor coincide give or take a couple of days, so I thought it would be cool to mark the occasion and create an opportunity for people who would like to do a taster to get involved.
I am going to run a half-day Workshop before the main event on Friday 2nd March.
If you would like to join us go to: www.secretofphotoreading.eventbrite.com
Marilyn Devonish 💖
#acceleratedlearning #neuroscience #neurosuccess #workshop #liveevent #joinus #brain #learning #study #students #executives #productivity #creativity #intuition #decisionmaking #creativethinking #mindmapping #training #coaching #executivecoaching
“IBM sues former HR boss hired by Microsoft” has been added to my site. Please visit for details. http://www.stocknewspaper.com/ibm-sues-former-hr-boss-hired-by-microsoft/
#KoolAidFacts the unapologetic flipside of #snapplefacts #ThisAintNoSippinTea #DontDrinkTheKoolAid #WiseIntelligent #poorrighteousteachers #rap #executives #female #emcees #sordidlives
Art thru my eyes.
Do it with Love.
When you love what you do and you do it with love; it is shown non-verbally through your work.
Strangers can feel it.
Your team can feel it.
Your partners can feel it.
Your customers can feel it.
Start with the ❤.
Installation by artist #RobertIndiana at @kasmingallery.
#BeAWolfAboutYourDream (at Paul Kasmin Gallery)
An accounting firm in Independence, OH asked us to come out and photograph a few new employees, as well as their beginning of the year team meeting.
#IDBI Bank 760 #Executives-2018 Notification Released
In business, sometimes the ‘unglamorous’ work (i.e. financials, reporting, etc) is the most important work to be done but sometimes gets overlooked. I get it, it might not be your strong suit, which is fair, but it should never be dismissed.
Often I hear that the unglamorous work (the business stuff) is uninspiring, or limits creativity. The irony is the 'uninspiring’ work usually aids in preserving your creativity. Its usually the stuff that no one sees but is critical for the sustainability of the business.
One should give the same focus and enthusiasm to the so called uninspiring work as you do to the creative stuff.
Both are equally important.
Both are creative.
Both keep you in business.
#MULFMAB advising, developing, empowering the #creative community and #companies in #fashion #music #art #design #tech and beyond about #business #finance and #culture.
#BeAWolfAboutYourDream (at NeueHouse)
Aristotle Onassis Net Worth
We offer meta wisdom and empirical business wisdom because we don’t look at Life in sectors. We see everything connected from money to ideas to love to God to business. Below are some meta fuel for those who are hunting their dreams from @myuberlife & @wulfuniversity. Apply where ever you see fit.
1. I have lots of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly. -Oprah Winfrey.
2. You will never find time for anything. You must make it. - Charles Buxton.
3. Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with. -J. K. Rowling.
4. To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man. -John Updike.
5. Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. -Ray Kroc.
6. Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told. -Alan Keightley.
7. I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got. -Walter Cronkite.
8. When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure. -Mary Kay Ash.
9. Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life. -Ray Bradbury.
10. It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left? -Jim Carrey.
11. I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest. -Venus Williams.
#BeAWolfAboutYourDream (at MYUBERLIFE)
A note on Power from MYUBERLIFE Consulting & WÜLF UNIVERSITY for those taking their game, ideas, companies & art to another level in 2018.
1. We have to remember that emotionally insecure people with (relative) power always looks to keep emotionally secure people with no power (yet) insecure- so that they would never have the headspace to maneuver against their power.
2. This is the game of power. Power is never granted by the establishment. Don’t look to be acknowledged. Only a rare few in power (People With Etheral Power not Relative Power) have the spiritual foresight to put someone on or position someone for greatness. Etheral Power comes from an abundant mindset - relative power comes from a scarcity mindset. Hence, why Etheral Power is never threatened by new greatness and relative power is insecure. The former is infinite, the latter is finite.
3. The way to short-circuit this equation is to KNOW that most people will always try to demenish your potential so that it may never come to full fruition. They do so by dismissing you, denying you, not acknowledging you, or by sabotaging your reputation in order to discourage you. They know the Sun shines naturally and the lamp does not.
4. Stay the course. Consistency is your game.
5. Time is the most important variable in the power equation. It takes time to Come of Age fully. KNOW THIS. Use time to learn, gain alliances and to KNOW. In the meanwhile use Charm and Social Graces to pick locks, to gain position and to gain favor. In most environments where power is to be discussed and brokered, your weapon is not anger but charm, grace, and patience. Be vigilant and watchful for your move. Enter that moment with boldness.
6. With Love, Jey. And the WOLVES.
Thanks for the T-shirt @Wincep_ofmul & @Nike. No matter where we go in the world, #Flatbush forever in our hearts.