hw: 130lb / cw: 116 lb / gw1: 110lb / gw2: 105lb / ugw: 100lb / 5'1
total posts: 348
updated: 84.0 hours ago
Flourless low carb brownies (3 ingredients only!) for Sunday mornings!
• 100 g of cocoa powder
• 2 eggs
• stevia extract
• 300 ml of water (doesn’t count, right?)
Boil cocoa and stevia in a hot water until dissolved. Put aside, let it cool down a little. Whip the egg whites (you may want to add some salt or lemon juice to make the process easier, but this it depends on you only), also put aside. Stir the yolks into the chocolate mixture, then add the whites. Bake for 8 minutes at 200C. Cut into squares, serve cold 😉
Secretly paleo, vegetarian, gluten free, grain free, low carb, sugar free and low calorie :)
Choco-Banana breakfast bowl (101kcal or 49kcal without banana) Ingredients:
1 cup peeled chopped zucchini (30kcal)
¼ cup water (0kcal)
1 tsp hot chocolate (dependant on the brand you use, I used cadburys for 19kcal)
½ banana (52cal)
Using a food processor, process chopped zucchini and water until it becomes a thick liquid, add hot chocolate powder and mixed until combined. Pour into a bowl and then add ½ a sliced banana or whatever other toppings you like :)
🐣 5’2” 105.4 lbs 🐣
✨reblog to get skinny legs✨
ignore and the wizard will skidaddle over your skidoodles
💫 legs check bc why not 💫
Some thinspo bc I didn’t post any for a long time and I need it right now
Vegetarian burger (34cals per paty, make 13).
• 1 can of back beans (380)
• ½ onions (20)
• a bit of garlic (10)
• 1 cup spinach / 28g (7)
• salt and pepper to taste
• cooking spray (0)
• optional : hot sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli powder.
You can add other vegetables to make it even better!
How to :
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F. Prepare a cooking tray covered with parchement paper. Wash the back beans under water until nice and clean. Mash the black beans in a bowl until you get a smooth texture; or you can blend it, but I think that it’s better to mash it with a fork.
2. Cut the spinach, the onion and the garlic until you get the desired texture, then add them to the beans mixture. Mix well. Add spices of your choice, and if you want, a dash of hot sauce. I used onion powder, garlic powder and chilli powder.
3. Roll the mixture in your hand until you form about 13 balls. You can make less, if you want to, but the number of calories will be higher. Spray the parchement sheet with 0 cals cooking spray. Then, flat the little balls on it. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until you get it dry enough to your taste. Enjoy!
I really liked this recipe, because it fills me up so easily. I used it in another recipe, which is 93cals vegetable tortillas!
Love, hope you’ll like it!
Vegetable tortilla, 93 cals
Ingredients for this recipe :
• 1 homemade tortilla (25) (the recipe will be below, in this post)
• 1 homemade vegetarian burger paty (34) (the recipe has been posted on my tumblr)
• a few leaves of spinach (2)
• 1 cherry tomatoe (2)
• optionnal : 1/2tbsp hot salsa sauce (5), 1tbsp tzatziki sauce (25)
Ingredients for the homemade tortilla (25) :
• 1 tbsp white flour (25)
• 1 ½ tbsp water
• 1/8tsp baking powder
• cooking spray (0)
How to :
1. Mix the dry ingredients together, then add gradually the water until the formation of a mixture not too liquid but not too thick.
2. Spray a pan with your cooking spray,then spread the mixture on the pan before starting heating it up. Use the back of a spoon to get it the larger you can, without making it too thin. Stay close while cooking, you don’t want it to get too cook or it will end up being too crunchy and breaking easily. Cook on both side, don’t wait until it’s golden or it will be over cooked. The tortilla should be easy to manipulate. Enjoy!
How to, for the formation if the tortilla :
1. Apply ½ tbsp of the tzatziki sauce on your homemade tortilla. Crumble the vegetarian paty on the surface.
2. Cut the spinach leaves and the cherry tomatoe. Put on top of the paty crumble. Add the remaining tzatziki sauce, if desired, and 1/2tbsp of hot salsa sauce. Be free to add spices. Enjoy!
You can eat it like the picture, or roll it to make a tortilla. It is really good, and I am sooooo in love with the tortilla recipe. I hope you will like this!
lmao reminds me of what my friend tells me
OKAY so I saw this a few days ago and was like “whatever” but then I smashed my phone in a car door, had to clean up some dead baby bunnies in my yard, and have just generally NOT had a good week. I’m fucking spooked and I’m reblogging this twice to get the universe to stop.
I ignored this too and then i got kicked out of my house. Also reblogging twice.
Sorry guys, tomorrow is a party I expect to be legendary so I cannot risk it…
Reblogging for good luck….(cause i really want my crush to come up and talk to me)
I could do with anything good right now
i need my tuition paid
For all my friends going through hard times. This one is for you.
i’m not risking it ??
One more time for good riddance