total posts: 290635
updated: 2.4 hours ago
In Love with these scene ***
k why is this gif the funniest shit i’ve ever seen it makes me feel like i’m entering another plane of reality
ok guys I haven’t been able to stop thinking about this gif since I saw it and I just need to unpack its various elements for a second:
1. the central tension of this scene, obviously, which is thor realizing jeff goldblum dicked down his kid brother
2. the fact that jeff goldblum either apparently never learned how to wink OR is trying and failing to bat his eyelashes
3. the way loki opens his mouth as if to try to explain himself to thor and then looks back at jeff goldblum and decides, nah, we’re good, there’s no coming back from this one
4. the fact that whoever made this gif decided this scene wasn’t hysterical enough on its own and added dramatic telenovela zooms
5. the combined effect of all of these elements being that not only can I not stop thinking about this gif but also I hear the kill bill siren whenever I look at it
Also the fact that Thor and Loki are named as their characters, but Jeff Goldblum is Jeff Goldblum in every universe, fictional or otherwise.
In case anyone else was wondering, this scene does in fact exist on YouTube with the Kill Bill siren.
Sooo with the new update Pokemon Go decided that uh, my house is now a lake? There is no body of water near my house for miles so…
There is a Lapras in my garage.
dang son what happened at 7????
Get Out (2017)
The opening of the film is partially inspired by the opening of Halloween (1978), which Jordan Peele describes as a subversion of “the perfect white neighborhood.”
I know exactly what the fucking reply is. I don’t need to look closely, I know exactly which motherfucker you put in the distance
pics that make you go >:]
two pretty & drunk bois
Not to sound like a Crazed Communist~! here.
But if you have $131 billion you can probably afford air conditioning and regular bathroom breaks for everyday Americans that work in your stores.
You’re still going to be ridiculously rich anyway.
But, yeah, let’s focus on finding life on fucking Pluto.
Do you know what I would do with 131 BILLION DOLLARS?
- solve the Flint water crisis (50 mil)
- organize relief to be sent to Puerto Rico (that’s what? 500 mil?)
- pay for Little Miss Flint to go to college
- buy an apartment complex in 30 big cities around the US to create special communities for homeless queer teens where they can get a hs and college diploma and learn job skills, get access to health and psychological care, and have access to non-queerphobic religious services if wanted (90 mil to start?)
- buy my own house (at most 2 mil because I have to accommodate 3 family groups and I would want to make the house solar and wind powered; also the cost of my library and wait staff)
- pay the medical bills of every victim of a mass shooting or police brutality (including psychiatric care for the PTSD)
- give a 500k dollar grant to 4k minority-owned businesses (2 billion)
- pay my dad’s ex-wife’s care bills so my half-siblings don’t need to worry about it (she’s old; 1 mil would set her up for life with a cushion for emergencies)
- I’d have some kids
- I’d start a daycare/education center chain for sex workers with children that also provided medical care for kids and college opportunities for the parents that accommodated their work schedules
- I’d pay for young black kids to meet their book and movie heroes like Letitia Wright or Tomi Adeyemi
- I’d find impoverished US communities in need of “standard” meds like asthma inhalers and insulin and provide for them
- I would fucking bribe politicians to advocate for rape survivors, the disabled, and everyone else they fuck over on the Congress floor
- I’d go see Hamilton maybe
- I’d take my best friend to England and to Book Con
- I’d open up more shelters for domestic violence and assault victims that offered opportunities in education, counseling, job help, and child care
And after aaallllll that???
I’d still have like 100 BILLION DOLLARS LEFT
- Also solved world hunger. That’s 4 Billion bucks. And honestly? That’s it. Most of the 1% can do that. He can do it 25 times.
These bloated ticks draining the lives from their employees and their customer base have the power to enact MASSIVE change, and they do NOTHING.
They are literally evil. There is no other word for having so much when others have so little.
There is a new aristocracy. We should be building guillotines.
this is so fucking funny
romance isn’t dead it’s just very sleepy
I thought I recognized this art so i looked at op’s blog
idk if y'all remember this homophobic mess of a comic. Granted people can change but op’s more recent stuff reflects the same views.
hi! wow, you have a good memory, this was almost a year ago!
I think you might have misinterpreted the comic. the joke was how she, an ace person, could forget something as obvious and familiar to other people as sexual attraction! I thought her reaction was so funny I suggested making a daily comic about it.
Lyd is my girlfriend! We’re in love! Passionate lesbian love. For four years now! Since that comic we moved in together and we’ve started building savings for our life together! We talk online (Twitter, we don’t really use tumblr) about struggles we face, homophobia, lesbian history and representation, and the intersection of being gay with being ace, not ace, gender conforming, and gender non-conforming. That comic you’re saying is homophobic might look like it to someone without the context of our life, and maybe it did cause a sapphic woman to feel alienated due to her sexual attraction. I understand that because I’ve felt that way many times from the words of both lgbt and non-lgbt people alike. But it was an accident, and while that can’t take away the damage, I promise that Lyd’s comics showing our happy life together, our posts online, even our youtube channel all do infinitely more good for fellow sapphic women and other lgbt people than this comic did bad. Lyd apologized for the misunderstandings and lack of clarity.
Please stop holding other lgbt people to an impossibly high standard. We have so many enemies in this world, the last thing we need is to be attacking each other for the smallest infractions.
- Meg, a lesbian
(we went on vacation together last week! :) )
how tf is “allosexuals experience sexual attraction” homophobic
ace lesbian: *makes a comic about being an ace lesbian*
exclusionist: the HOMOPHOBIA Y’ALL
ominous bumper sticker in my neighborhood
i’m losing my absolute shit at the Elmo in the background.
day and night. i was thinking about a member of the royal court who moonlights as a city guard… the constellations on her face are made up of her freckles!
I can’t believe Rose Lalonde is a Ben 10 character now
I thought this was edited but what the fuck
How did nobody stop this? That’s LITERALLY her.
i know we’ve Really Been Through It as a community trying to decide on a flag…. but i’d like to propose just one more….. thank you for your time