𝑩̲𝑬̲𝑪̲𝑨̲𝑼̲𝑺̲𝑬̲ 𝑺̲𝑯̲𝑬̲𝑺̲ 𝑨̲𝑹̲𝑴̲𝑬̲𝑫̲ 𝑨̲𝑵̲𝑫̲ 𝑫̲𝑨̲𝑵̲𝑮̲𝑬̲𝑹̲𝑶̲𝑼̲𝑺̲ 𝑳̲𝑰̲𝑲̲𝑬̲ 𝑷̲𝑶̲𝑾̲
total posts: 1309
updated: 18.6 hours ago
errol.the.cat on ig
(please credit me if you use)
national anthem // lana del rey
♡ rosy cheeks, my heart skips a beat ♡
love her better
PLEASE PASS THIS ON!
I want to make sure every one knows about this and what it can do to your pets
this is what has happened to my sisters cat after she wore a hartz flea and tick collar and now has a burn like wound on her neck. please pass this on and do not buy hartz’s products! they use poison in their products pets have died because of this!!
Yes this is my cat she is doing fine at the moment but I’m so sorry for the people who’s pets are not so lucky
oh my god
PLEASE REBLOG THIS PEOPLE
Hartz is the worse EVER! my aunt used it and it ended up killing two of her cats. only one survived but she had the worse skin condition. NEVER USE HARTZ
BETTER REBLOG THISS!!!
Guys this is an actual issue. We had Hartz collars for my dog and he kept having seizures. one seizure he had on the stairs and fell backwards down the stairs, and he also stop breathing from these seizures. When I found out about Hartz causing this I took it off my dog and he hasn’t had a seizure since. And he used to have one at least every few months. DON’T USE HARTZ.
NEVER USE HARTZ.
DON’T DO IT
Everyone, never ever go to hartz or this will happen to your pets.
DO NOT USE HARTZ!
It caused permanent neurological damage to my cat, as well as damaging his skin.
my sister and I got a cat in the middle of the night, and it had previously been an outdoor cat, so for safety’s sake, we got a flea medication (to protect the dog that was already in the house, and ourselves), and put it on the cat. thankfully, she didn’t react badly to it, but when we told the vet that we put hartz flea stuff on her the next day, the vet about had a coronary. yeah, it’s dangerous as hell, that’s why you usually don’t see it in petsmart, at least, no idea about petco.
why is this stuff legal