Lizzy / Ravenclaw / INTP -
My side blog for Fandoms is
total posts: 3791
updated: 18.0 hours ago
Save the 🐝
Armie Hammer in On the Basis of Sex (2018)
Ugh… So beautiful. Make him stop…
Hufflepuff Taurus Pretty in Pink 💕👛🌷
Golden sunlight is the purest form of happiness✨
So I found this caterpillar on my way to class
I named him chicken nugget
Aaaa he’s turning a duller color… I hope he’s alright
So apparently chicken nugget is a spicebush swallowtail and they turn yellow before they pupate.
He was making little silk things everywhere Bruh this caterpie is going to evolve to metapod today my boy isn’t messing around
update hes entirely yellow now
i made him a tube room
hes crawlin all over the place checking it out
False alarm he moved a bit
??? caterpie doesnt evolve into kakuna
whats he doing
its happening part 2 For Real This Time
chicken nugget using those advanced tactics balancing my man doesnt do anything halfway
i put on some tunez for him so he can get into the metamorphazone
sorry for keeping you all in suspense but chicken nugget is doing fine and he has a cool hat now
hes been chillin like this for a couple days
hes been in cocoon for 10 days now
let me know how he’s doing soon
HES BUSTIN OUT
im going to sleep, chicken nugget is snoozin and ill check up on him as soon as i wake up
hope he doesnt party too hard
🐛 💤 💤
hes gone goth hes in his emoteen stage
CHICKEN NUGGET IS A CHICKEN WING NOW BABY WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!!!!
hes’s in a bigger container than the one in the pic now but im gonna let my home boy find his way in the world after he gets used to his wings a little bit
this kid doesnt have a bad angle dang
there he goes he’s free and im so proud and a little sad
this was an incredible experience
(thats my family oohing and ahhing in the background)
I love nature 🐛🦋💚
CHICKEN NUGGET BECAME A CHICKEN WING
Is there anything they can’t blame on women, I wonder
Sometimes you just gotta self drag.
lovegreatbritain 🍂 instagram
jasonaadams JAMES IVORY’s original copy of Andre Aciman’s CALL ME BY YOUR NAME covered in notes, and then pages from his handwritten script and a typed copy — on display at the Morgan Museum through October!!!
The film ends at that point - no going to America 20 years later when the two meet again (????)
Was this a possibility for the movie? Is that Ivory’s headcanon?
Honest Posters of Our Relationship with Technology
Designer Ajit Johnson, living in England, has imagined a series of posters called “#This_Generation”. With honesty, the posters show anecdotes linked to our daily relationship with technology and social networks.
No one thinks selfie sticks are cool except tourists and rich white girls at the club.
Ok, normally I just roll my eyes and scroll past these, but this time I felt the need to comment:
1. Hiding porn on your computer? Wow, previous generations never did anything like that. Nobody ever hid adult magazines under their bed so much that it became a trope in movies. Nah. Never.
2. Online/skype date? Yeah, you can talk face-to-face with the people that matter to you even when you can’t get out to meet them physically, isn’t that amazing?
3. If I was lost and dying out in the wilderness somewhere, and I saw some… I dunno, some outpost that had wifi for some reason, you bet your ass I’d get tf over there and use it to get help/use a map/tell people where I am.
4. Did you know you can read books on your smartphone/tablet AS WELL AS being actively social??
5. I’m pretty sure technology is not to blame for kids getting pregnant/overweight/depressed. Side note, isn’t it great that those kids can use the internet to search for help and advice?
6. In a world where everyone is so much more connected thanks to social media, it’s really useful that you can block people who hurt you and protect yourself. I don’t really see the downside here.
7. It ain’t technology’s fault that some asswipes use their phone while driving. Just let those schoolkids text their parents to tell them when they’re gonna get home in peace.
8. Yeah, selfie sticks aren’t cool. But it IS cool that people can save their memories in pictures and photo albums at the click of a button, without needing to buy cameras and film, get the film developed, and then have big ol’ photo albums sitting around the house everywhere?
9. I swear nobody’s typed like that since 2009. But hey, culture, slang and dialect change with times regardless of whether it’s spoken or typed.
10. You’re right, poster. Happiness is being able to chat to your family and friends no matter the distance. Especially when they’re online and able to respond quickly. That’s nice.
Passive aggressive rant over
I agree with all this! But also, to address no. 5 more, teenage pregnancy rates are the lowest they’ve been since records began. Old people act like we’re the most reckless, promiscuous generation yet, but we literally have less sex and less pregnancies than our parents did